Bastar District is a district of the state of Chhattishgarh in central India. Jagdalpur is the district headquarter. The district has an area of 4029.98 km². Bastar District is located in Chhattishgarh in the central parts of India. Bastar District, before splitting districts, was one of the largest districts in India. The district covers an area of around 6596.90 sq km. Bastar District is located in the southern part of Chhattishgarh and is situated at a height of 2000 ft plateau from sea level. Bastar had population of 1,411,644 in 2011 including Kondagaon district, of which male and female were 698487 and 714712 respectively. Of the total population more than 70 percent are tribal people like Gond Tribe, Maria, Muria ,Dhruva, Bhatra, Halba Tribe, etc.
- District Project Livelihood College District Bastar, Chhattisgarh, for Walk-in-Interview.
- Office of District Panchayat Bastar, Jagdalpur (Chhattisgarh) Advertisement for contractual appointment on various vacant posts under “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme”
- Office of the Collector (Mineral Branch) District-Bastar (Chhattisgarh) //Order//
- Office of the Collector (Mineral Branch) Jagdalpur, District Bastar (Chhattisgarh) District Survey Report District Bastar
- Office Collector (Mineral Branch) District Bastar (Chhattisgarh), Auction (reverse auction) Notice for allotment of sand mines Tender no. BASTAR-03-27-01-2020 |
- Office of the Collector, Mineral Branch, Jagdalpur, District-Bastar (C.G.) District Survey Report
- National Tobacco Act and Their Rules