Bastar District is a district of the state of Chhattishgarh in central India. Jagdalpur is the district headquarter. The district has an area of 4029.98 km². Bastar District is located in Chhattishgarh in the central parts of India. Bastar District, before splitting districts, was one of the largest districts in India. The district covers an area of around 6596.90 sq km. Bastar District is located in the southern part of Chhattishgarh and is situated at a height of 2000 ft plateau from sea level. Bastar had population of 834375 in census 2011, of which male and female were 413706 and 420669 respectively. Of the total population more than 70 percent are tribal people like Gond Tribe, Maria, Muria ,Dhruva, Bhatra, Halba Tribe, etc.
- Office of the District Education Officer, District-Bastar, Jagdalpur, the newly operated excellent English medium government Vivekananda U.M. Advertisement for provision of contractual teachers in Jagdalpur
- Advertisement for recruitment of various contractual posts from the Institute of Minerals in Maharani Hospital under the Office of Civil Surgeon cum Hospital Superintendent, District Hospital Jagdalpur.
- Office Collector (Finance Branch) District Bastar Jagdalpur, Advertisement for invitation of tender for government vehicles
- District Project Livelihood College District Bastar, Chhattisgarh, for Walk-in-Interview.
- Office of the Collector (Mineral Branch) Jagdalpur, District Bastar (Chhattisgarh) District Survey Report District Bastar
- Office of the Collector, Mineral Branch, Jagdalpur, District-Bastar (C.G.) District Survey Report
- National Tobacco Act and Their Rules